2022 Annual Review
Second full year of operations.
- CTR Quarry Annual Review Year 2022 Rev1 inc App01 to 04
- CBTRQ 2022 AER App05A_p1_2022 Water Quality Rep_Fin
- CBTRQ 2022 AER App05A_p2_2022 Water Quality Rep_Fin
- CBTRQ 2022 AER App05B_p1_WSS_Monthly Monitoring_combined
- CBTRQ 2022 AER App05B_p2_WSS_Monthly Monitoring_combined
- CBTRQ 2022 AER App06 to 09
- CBTRQ 2022 AER App10 to 15
2021 Annual Review
First full year of operations. In July 2021 a modification to the consent enabled the use of a wash plant onsite. Demand for sand is increasing.
- DPE Letter on 2021 Annual Review_19092022_115032
- CTR Quarry Annual Review Year 2021_R2_p1toApp4
- CTR Quarry Annual Review Year 2021_R2_p2App5
- CTR Quarry Annual Review Year 2021_R2_p3App6-8
- CTR Quarry Annual Review Year 2021_R2_p4App9-13
2020 Annual Review
Construction of the intersection and weigh bridge was completed by May 2020, enabling the first operation sand haulage to commence in May 2020.
- DPIE Review of Annual Review_02112021_123654
- P1 – CBTRQ_2020 Annual Review 2020
- P2 – App01 to 04
- P3 – App05P4 – App06 to 08
- P5 – App09 to 10P6 – App11 to 13
2019 Annual Review
The 2019 Annual Review covers the 2019 calendar year. During 2019 the quarry developed management plans, installed air monitors, undertook noise and water quality monitoring and undertook earthworks to prepare the site for Operations. Physical construction works began onsite in August, by the end of 2019 construction was well advanced, however delays with intersection construction works has delayed the commencement of operations.